Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Three Months

Gabe turned 3 months old on Monday.

3 months already! Craziness.



My grandmother gave us these boots for Gabe at his baby shower. I had them on a little shelf waiting for his feet to get big enough, and I almost waited too long!

Kickin' it with Daddy.


Ready for the ten-step.


"Um, Mom? You didn't put any pants on me. I feel a little silly wearing cowboy boots without pants."


"Alright then, since I'm not dressed up I guess I'll just relax."

5 comments:

jane Regala said...

wow, he's getting so tall! he sure looks happy, you guys are doing a great job!

Mandy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of his boots with Bret's. SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! :) What a great idea.

Laura said...

The ten-step picture is definitely my favorite! I love it when he makes that face :D

Cheryl said...

Laura, no comment on the bulky diaper that you hate? How are you restraining yourself??

Thomas and Lindsey said...

Get the kid some pants! He's going to kill you in 10 years !!