Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 5:32 pm

...the precise moment my baby showed signs of turning into a little boy.

Evidence:


Is it the polo shirt collar? Is it the hair that's grown out to look like what I imagine future haircuts will look like?

I don't know.

But I do know that after these photos were taken, I changed Gabe into a fuzzy sleeper so he'd look like my baby again.


(note the spit-up streak down his shirt, which happened approximately three seconds after I sat him up for pictures. point taken, Gabriel...point taken)

2 comments:

Jane Regala said...

It's definitely the shirt! I wouldn't let Jack wear those until he was over one. It makes them took to old. Not good, not good at all! His hair is so cute. He sure looks a lot like his mommy in those pics!

Thomas and Lindsey said...

I see Bret now! And I have to agree about the hair : ) So cute