Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sneeze Heard 'Round the World

Poor Gabe had a crying fit tonight because a sneeze of Bret's startled him while he was eating. I can't remember the last time I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time...laugh because I could totally picture it (Bret sneezes with gusto, and I mean GUSTO) and cry because Gabe was crying SO hard with such a scared cry - heartbreaking!

Right now Gabe is watching Bret run on the treadmill. After we got him calmed down, Bret went downstairs to run. I brought Gabe down and he just started staring at Bret...so I put him in his chair and he's been there for a good 15 minutes now, no noises...just staring at Bret.

Bret took these pictures from the treadmill:





I have to wonder if Gabe is thinking: "Oh that's right - you'd better run, mister...because if I ever catch you..."

1 comment:

Jane Regala said...

He's just looking at his daddy with such wonder. Maybe he's just as mesmerized with his good looks as everyone else! Just think, he is going to be Bret's side kick in a few more years....