Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Next Stop, Broadway

Tonight at dinner:

Abby has had her sweet potatoes and is done being trapped in her chair, so Bret holds her while Gabe and I finish eating. 

Bret sits Abby up on top of his head and asks Gabe, "Hey do I have a baby on my head?"  Gabe is eating and smiling looking at Abby on Bret's head but doesn't answer, so Bret turns to me and says "Babe, do I have a baby on my head?"

I look above Bret's head for a few seconds and say "Uh, no" and turn away.  Then a few seconds later I turn back and say "Oh, but you have an Abby on your head!"

Gabe starts laughing and says loudly "Mama, you funny!"



So obviously I am quitting my job and we are moving to Hollywood so I can be discovered!

1 comment:

Jane said...

i thought you were going to say she spit up all over Bret's head. Can you get her to do that? I think if you could do that you could do anything. And if you can do anything you can make it anywhere. Sometimes you just have to dream the impossible dream.