Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Homework

Lately I feel like this blog is homework I don't want to do.

Which isn't really true, but sort of is.  I have stories and pictures I want to post, memories I want to preserve, but the end of the day rolls around and doing a blog post becomes another item on the (ever growing) list of things to do.

But tonight I came across this picture, and it made me happy, and the thought of posting it didn't feel like homework.


Perhaps I will just forego the stories part and only post pictures. 

(ha...who am I kidding?)

4 comments:

Laura said...

ahem, I waited four weeks for THAT?


just kidding, cute picture, but c'mon now, I want more.

Mandy said...

Laura ~ HAHHAAHAH!! Ditto.

kimmary said...

Bret looks so happy; Cheryl looks so...busy!

Jane said...

Of course you finally post something when I leave town. I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I love the pictures but you didn't write much. I don't think it's fair that you go and start this and then make me a blog stalker and then stop for weeks at a time. Let me go read the rest....