Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wish You Were Here

Last night I told Bret that I was starting to get bored waiting around for this baby to show up. I said we should go do things we normally don't get to do during the week because of work and that we don't do on weekends because of crowds. I looked online and found out that the Imax Theater at the Pacific Science Center was showing a movie on elephants, which Bret loves. (Ok, so "loves" is a strong word...but it sounds oddly academic and unusual to word it "which Bret really enjoys" or "which are an interest of Bret's"...doesn't it?) So this morning off we went to the Imax movie, the Science Center, and the Planetarium.

































I want you to know, little baby, that this is fun event #4 that you've missed in the week and 2 days since your due date. Not that I'm keeping track or anything. On your actual due date we went to a corn maze.















And last Saturday we went out to dinner for Aunt Sara's birthday. And yesterday we went to lunch with Aunt Laura in Snohomish and had yummy pie and ice cream for dessert. See what you're missing??

2 comments:

Jane Regala said...

You are so funny girl.

Oh, Cripe! said...

Hey Cheryl! I was thinking, "Wait, isn't it mid-October? I bet Cheryl's blog features some cute photos for me to see!" Well, there are cute photos but I must admit I am disappointed. :) HaHa... Sure hope you are doing OK these days. Hang in there! Can't wait to see pictures when he decides to make his appearance. :) Hugs!