Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Same Gabe, Different Look

Tuesday night, Gabe lost his umbilical cord.

This morning, I cut Gabe's fingernails for the first time.

And this afternoon, Gabriel was circumcised. Both Bret and I watched the procedure, me with my hands squeezing each other tight so I wouldn't make a noise and distract the doctor...and Bret with a look of stoic discomfort on his face.

This is Gabe on the way home in the car:

Sleeping peacefully and completely unaware of the big changes in his appearance this week!

2 comments:

Thomas and Lindsey said...

So cute !! Thanks for sharing.
Loved your note. Can't believe you got it in the mail so fast. We must chat soon.
Love Lindsey

HalversSon said...

I watched Micah's circumcision, but not Calebs. Fascinating ... Abraham and all his household did it when they were adults ... /ack.