Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Well, here's the thing:

...Gabe and Abby won't both fit on the car, plus Abby was too busy giving her dolly a ride to share with Gabe.  Also, the one really good picture I got of Bret playing "Up Sky" with Abby is blurry, and Bret looks extra strange because he was giving Abby the super-special sound effect treatment since she can't do as many tips and turns because she's still little.

But here you go; pictures of Abby:





Now, Janey - go start a blog so I can bug you about updating it and critique your posts! (and don't even try to tell me you're too busy with school...)

4 comments:

BlogStalker said...

Well, after a long and strenuous day of schooling I finally had some time to check and I must say.....I love it! That girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter and cuter. I love the suckie in her mouth, it reminds me so much of Emma. I love how she looks so ready to go with her baby. I'm surprised she doesn't have a purse with her important things. Keep up the good work girl. I would suggest two entires each time, one per child.

Juliann said...

Oh. My. Word. Adorable! And honestly all of a sudden she looks just like you! I know she has Brets coloring, but look at the cheeks and the chin and the smile! She IS yours!

Kathleen said...

I totally agree with Juliann. The bottom left photo totally reminds me of a photo of you that I have seen a million times growing up. It must have been in one of the photo collage frames hanging on the wall.

Rachel said...

It's the smile you and Abby have the same smile.

Wow, a little pestering and I get 3 posts in one day (by the time I check in with the blog)! That wasn't so hard, now was it?