Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Outta The Bag!

Well, after all my fabulously creative (if I do say so myself) ideas about how to tell my family we're pregnant, it came out last night in a very un-creative way, in a conversation with my mom & Laura. The good news is, no more incessant thinking about how & when to tell them! The bad new is, they may never know how truly fabulously creative I am.

I will just have to make sure to bring up in future conversation, whenever possible, my self-proclaimed creative nature.

We are mailing Bret's parents the "Totten University" onesie I ordered along with the t-shirts we gave his family for Christmas last year. Bret rolled his eyes at me when I told him I'd ordered it (we weren't even trying to get pregnant yet at the time) - but I justified it by saying that even if we couldn't use it, we could give it to someone in his family if they had kids. I mean really - once I saw that they could make a little onesie, how could I NOT order it? It's so darn cute!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

SO CUTE!!! Did they get it yet? What was their reaction??