Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

More

Recently got some more pictures from Mandy of the November festivities and thought I'd share a few more of my favorites:

Love my boys!

Anna provides proof that pretty much anyone who feeds a baby subconsciously encourages the process by opening their own mouth!

Miriam, on the other hand, is the epitome of complete concentration with her expression (either that or she knew we'd been laughing about Anna the night before!).

This was the night Gabe started walking, and obviously I was REALLY EXCITED about the events transpiring.  Bret looks dignified-excited.  I look maniacal.  Here's hoping no one has a camera trained on me the first time Gabe competes at field day in elementary school!


4 comments:

Laura said...

I left a comment earlier and it disappeared! I love the picture of you looking maniacal, so funny! But what's up with the men in the second picture?

Cheryl said...

That's Bret, then I think Paul and then Dad. I'm not sure if they were looking at something on TV, or if Bret was holding something up and they were looking at it over his shoulder??

Jenna said...

I thought that was a conga line.

Super cute pics Cheryl. Love the maniac mom shot. Surely, more of those to come in the future - all I can say is, be proud!

kimmary said...

Makes you wonder what face is left for you to make when Gabriel, say, heads on his own to the toilet for the first time!